My website appears to be offline. Is the server down?
Unless there is a known issue reported on our Network Status page, your IP address is most probably blocked by the firewall due to various reasons (e.g. due to failed login attepts, too many connections, etc.).
In order to check if your IP address is blocked and instantly unblock it from the firewall, please follow these steps:
- Login to our client area
- In the navigation bar, under the Support menu group, go to Unblock IP Address
- Your public IP address is automatically inserted in the IP address field. Click on the button Check for IP Block and Remove
If you still can't access the server, please contact our technical support department and provide the following details:
- Your public IP address. You can view it at https://my.maxterhost.com/myip.php
- A trace route to our server's IP address or to your domain name.
- Optional: An MTR report (My Trace Route).
Guide for Windows | Linux | Mac OS
You can also check if the server is offline by pinging or running a trace route at http://tools.pingdom.com/ping/
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution